Are you a professional photographer and you need a camera UV filter that will complement your images? This product review will give you a heads-up on just what you should go for today, in the market. While there has always been a debate as to whether one should put the protective camera UV filters on the front of their cameras before a shoot, the advantages of this filter cannot be understated. For one, these camera UV filters protect your pricey camera front from the element. Another thing for sure is that they improve the quality of your images especially when you are taking photos from a high altitude or a snowy place. There are very many advantages of camera UV filters.
However, in this review, we will get to know of some of the best camera UV filters to buy in 2017. Their features are way beyond your outlandish or generic filter. If you are spoilt for choice on what camera UV filter to buy in 2019, this list will ensure you make the right decision on your next purchase. Check this out if you are also looking for Best Low Light Cameras
Table of Contents
- Top 10 Best Camera UV Filters in 2019
- 10. AmazonBasics UV Protection Lens Filter – 58 mm
- 9. Tiffen 58mm UV Protection Filter
- 8. 58MM UV Ultra Violet Filter For Canon EOS Rebel
- 7. 58mm Altura Photo UV Ultraviolet Lens Filter for Canon Rebel T6i T6s T5i T4i T3i T3 T2i T1i XT XTi XSi SL1, EOS 700D 650D 600D 1100D 550D 500D 100D
- 6. waka 58mm UV Filter, Ultra Slim 16 Layers Multi Coating UV Protective Lens Filter
- 5. 58mm Vivitar 3 Piece UV, CPL, FLD Filter Kit
- 4. 52mm X1 UV Filter For Camera Lenses
- 3. 58MM Professional Lens Filter Accessory Kit (Vivitar Filter Kit (UV, CPL, FLD) + Carry Pouch + Tulip Lens Hood + Snap-On Lens Cap w/ Cap Keeper Leash + MagicFiber Microfiber Lens Cleaning Cloth)
- 2. B+W 58mm Clear UV Haze with Multi-Resistant Coating (010M)
- 1. 72mm X2 UV Filter For Camera Lenses
Top 10 Best Camera UV Filters in 2019
10. AmazonBasics UV Protection Lens Filter – 58 mm
When you are a professional photographer, you know that you cannot understate the importance of having a quality lens. The quality of your clips depends on the type of lens that you have.
For the fact that you are in frequent competition with your competitors, having the best camera lens will by far set you apart from them. Therefore, this lens makes the best camera UV filters you can get today here are its features
9. Tiffen 58mm UV Protection Filter
A camera UV filter lets you shoot topnotch images. They complement your high definition camera. Whether you are a professional photographer or you are just starting, this UV light is a must-have.
Today, this is the most popular camera UV filter you can get in the market because most professional photographers have just realized what it can do. Because for once it keeps your camera lens free of dust.
8. 58MM UV Ultra Violet Filter For Canon EOS Rebel
This is so far one of the best camera UV filters that are compatible with most cannon cameras such as EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS II, EF 75-300mm f/4-5.6 III, EF-S 55-250mm f/4-5.6 IS, EF 85mm f/1.8 USM, EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6 IS, EF 100mm f/2.8 Macro USM and much more.
This UV filter is good at reducing have while improving contrast by minimaxing most of the UV light.
7. 58mm Altura Photo UV Ultraviolet Lens Filter for Canon Rebel T6i T6s T5i T4i T3i T3 T2i T1i XT XTi XSi SL1, EOS 700D 650D 600D 1100D 550D 500D 100D
First of all, if you want to upgrade your existing camera UV filter or you are looking for on, you need to know that this one fits all the 58 mm lenses. Therefore, first, you need to verify your camera lens thread size before you order this product.
Normally the camera lens thread size is marked on the lens barrel or better still printed underneath the lens cap. A “Ø” symbol precedes it.
6. waka 58mm UV Filter, Ultra Slim 16 Layers Multi Coating UV Protective Lens Filter
If all you do is professional photography, then count on these waka MC camera UV filters to block the invisible UV light from damaging your photos. This lens also protects your camera screen from scratches and dust.
The UV filter is made of a high quality material; the optical glass has up to 6 layers and an extra gold line on its edges. This one adds beauty to your camera as well as protecting your high-end lens from scratches and dust.
You might also be interested in our Top 10 Best Camera Monitors in 2019
5. 58mm Vivitar 3 Piece UV, CPL, FLD Filter Kit
This camera filter inspired by Tronix pro is a lover of most professional photographers not only because of its looks but also its profound features.
First of all, this camera UV filter is a three vivitar 58 mm filter kit. It offers the best UV protection for your photos so that they look as natural as they can be. Here are more of its features.
4. 52mm X1 UV Filter For Camera Lenses
You would definitely like this camera UV filter as for one, it is an x1UV filter, which means that it features up to 4 layers of state of the art.
Apart from that, the UV filter contains uniformly applied MRC, therefore, there is less flaring, or ghosting on your pictures. Usually, uncoated filters would do this.
3. 58MM Professional Lens Filter Accessory Kit (Vivitar Filter Kit (UV, CPL, FLD) + Carry Pouch + Tulip Lens Hood + Snap-On Lens Cap w/ Cap Keeper Leash + MagicFiber Microfiber Lens Cleaning Cloth)
When you buy this magic fiber lens cleaner, the kit comes with the 58MM Vivitar Filter Kit, Tulip Flower Lens Hood, Filter Carry Pouch, 58mm Altura Photo Lens Cap Center Pinch w/Cap Keeper Leash, and much more.
This UV filter is compatible with the most popular 58MM Lens models such as the EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS II, EF 50mm f/1.4 USM, EF-S 55-250mm f/4-5.6 IS II, EF 75-300mm f/4-5.6 III USM, and others.
2. B+W 58mm Clear UV Haze with Multi-Resistant Coating (010M)
Count on this UV filter to block the ultraviolet components that are invisible from the sky. These rays are the ones responsible for image blurring and also makes many colors react with a blue cast.
Actually, these camera UV filters should be termed as UV-blocking filters because, unlike the while the filters for a technical application that passes the UV radiation and block all other wavelengths, this one does not. It is the optimum camera UV filter for you.
1. 72mm X2 UV Filter For Camera Lenses
Are you a discerning professional photographer? Then the X2 is a must-have gold standard UV filter. It is made of a robust AGC glass from Japan, the MRC8, as well as the water and dust repelling nano coating layers.
Before we say so much, below, you will find out what features this camera UV filter has, and what sets it apart from other camera UV filters today.
The above camera UV filters have been tested and proven to be the best in the market, today. Not only will they ensure that you take vivid photos, but they always will ensure that your lens is kept free from scratches. If you have long been searching for the best camera UV filter with no avail, then you can count on our top ten best camera UV filters in 2019. Also if you want to venture into professional photography, getting it right the first time is always commendable. For that reason, it wouldn’t be wrong if you equipped yourself with one of the best and latest camera UV filters today. You would have started on a good note.