Why professional chef’s knives? The reason is very straightforward. Chefs are experts when it comes to kitchen matters. The evidence of that fact is the food that they cook. They know what they need, and they get to do a lot of tasks with a knife. That means that they are in a better position when it comes to choosing a good knife.
That does not mean that home cooks do not need a good one. We asked the expert the best professional chef’s knives. We did additional research as well. The result is this list of the top 10 best professional chef’s knives. Read on!
Table of Contents
- Top 10 Best Professional Chef’s Knives in 2018
- 10. Pohaku Chef Knife 8 inch Professional Multipurpose Kitchen Knife Japanese High Carbon Stainless Steel with Ergonomics Handle, Ultra Sharp, Wear Resistant, Anti Corrosion
- 9. Chef Knife, AUGYMER 8 Inch Professional Chefs Knife Japanese High Carbon Stainless Steel Kitchen Sharp Knife with Gift Box
- 8. Imarku Pro Kitchen 8 inch Chef’s Knife High Carbon Stainless Steel Sharp Knives Ergonomic Equipment
- 7. Becozier Kitchen Chef Knife, 8″ Professional German Stainless Steel Kitchen Knife with G10 Handle Sharp Edge Ergonomic Grip
- 6. Allezola Professional Chef‘s Knife, 7.5 Inch German High Carbon Stainless Steel, Very Sharp, Balanced Comfortable Handle, Multipurpose Top Kitchen Knife for Home and Restaurant
- 5. Victorinox Fibrox Pro Chef’s Knife, 8-Inch Chef’s FFP
- 4. Zwilling J.A. Henckels Twin Pro S 8-inch High Carbon Stainless-Steel Chef’s Knife
- 3. Mac Knife Professional Hollow Edge Chef’s Knife, 8-Inch
- 2. DALSTRONG Chef’s Knife – Shogun Series X Gyuto – Japanese AUS-10V – Vacuum-Treated – Hammered Finish – 8″ – w/ Guard
- 1. ZELITE INFINITY Chef Knife 8 inch – Alpha-Royal Series – Best Quality Japanese AUS10 Super Steel 67 Layer Damascus – Razor Sharp, Superb Edge Retention, Stain & Corrosion Resistant Chefs Knives
Top 10 Best Professional Chef’s Knives in 2018
10. Pohaku Chef Knife 8 inch Professional Multipurpose Kitchen Knife Japanese High Carbon Stainless Steel with Ergonomics Handle, Ultra Sharp, Wear Resistant, Anti Corrosion
These are one of the best professional chef’s knives courtesy of Pohaku. It is a ticket that you can use for better moments in the kitchen. The next time you need to cut something, I hope that you will be reaching out for such a knife.
Thanks to the tempering it undergoes during the design period, it is a strong knife. You, therefore, get a flexible yet hard utensil. Its handle’s material is pakka wood. That and the fact that it is ergonomic guarantees you a comfortable grip for manoeuvrability. The material of the blade is Japanese High Carbon Stainless Steel. That significantly contributes to its longevity.
9. Chef Knife, AUGYMER 8 Inch Professional Chefs Knife Japanese High Carbon Stainless Steel Kitchen Sharp Knife with Gift Box
If you are tired of spending hours cutting vegetables, meat, bread or fish, all you need to change that is one of these professional chef’s knives. Why do I recommend this item by Augymer? The answers lie in the discussion that follows.
Its long feature makes it ideal for all chores in a kitchen. Its blade is also slightly curved. That only means that it can allow you to do both the Chinese and Japanese cutting techniques. You also get to have an easy time using it. The material of the blade is Japanese high carbon steel. It makes it strong as well as resistant.
8. Imarku Pro Kitchen 8 inch Chef’s Knife High Carbon Stainless Steel Sharp Knives Ergonomic Equipment
Imarku has also provided you with a great choice if you at looking for one of the best professional chef’s knives. It can perfectly do things such as chopping, slicing, cutting and dicing. You can use them to work on meat, fish, fruits and vegetables among others. There are other reasons why it is worth considering. Continue reading to find out.
It has a versatile and classy design. The chrome finish is the other that gives it a stylish look. With this knife, you can do almost all the cutting chores effortlessly. It is also ergonomic and lightweight for an easy time when using it. On top of that, the material of the blade is high-quality stainless steel. As a result of that, durability is a guarantee.
7. Becozier Kitchen Chef Knife, 8″ Professional German Stainless Steel Kitchen Knife with G10 Handle Sharp Edge Ergonomic Grip
Thanks to the Becozier, there are other incredible professional chef’s knives. They have a sharp blade that makes them perfect for all the kitchen activities.
Using one will also mark the end of fatigue and soreness. Take one and ensure that you have an easy time chopping as well as cutting meat and vegetables.
Its sturdy construction makes it durable. The blade’s material is German stainless steel which neither cracks nor wears. On the other hand, that of the handle is glass fibre 10. It is very comfortable and hence suitable for both professional and home use.
6. Allezola Professional Chef‘s Knife, 7.5 Inch German High Carbon Stainless Steel, Very Sharp, Balanced Comfortable Handle, Multipurpose Top Kitchen Knife for Home and Restaurant
Next on our list are these professional chef’s knives from Allezola. You can comfortably use it regardless of whether you are a culinary expert, food caterer, chef or butcher. What can you do with this gem?
You can cut, chop, dice and slice fruits, meat, fish, bread, sushi and vegetables among others. Why should you buy one? Read on for the millions of reasons.
The craft that the knives’ design exhibit is remarkable. It takes them about 45 days and approximately 21 procedures to arrive at the end product. With all that put into consideration, what you get is a long-lasting product. Its handle’s material is Micarta while that of the blade is German stainless steel. The handle is also stylish and makes these professional chef’ knives stand out from the rest.
5. Victorinox Fibrox Pro Chef’s Knife, 8-Inch Chef’s FFP
These professional chef’ knives by Victorinox have also earned a place in the list of the best. You can use it to dice, mince, chop, crush, slice and shred fruits and vegetables. Other features makes it an alluring product. Check them out.
The handle has an ergonomic design that ensures that you have an easy time chopping and slicing among other kitchen duties. The materials of the blade and handle are high carbon stainless steel and thermoplastic elastomers, respectively. They see to it that it lasts for a long time and gives you great comfort throughout.
4. Zwilling J.A. Henckels Twin Pro S 8-inch High Carbon Stainless-Steel Chef’s Knife
These are professional chef’s knives that can change your kitchen life for the better. They are a high recommendation if you will indulge in a task that involves chopping. This one is medium sized, but there are those that are either bigger or smaller than this one. Its details are as follows.
Its design plays a great role in increasing its functionality and efficiency. It is a combination of a broad blade and a curved cutting edge. That will beyond any reasonable doubt your chopping to the next level. The material of this item is High Carbon stainless steel. It guarantees you a knife that will last for a long period.
3. Mac Knife Professional Hollow Edge Chef’s Knife, 8-Inch
The Mac Knife is the manufacturer of these phenomenal professional chef’s knives. It is ideal for both home and professional uses. That means that you should not hesitate to buy one regardless of how you intend to use it.
Both the blade and bolster are thin. Therefore, you can easily slice as well as cut a lot of food types. Thanks to its dimples, it is also perfect for cutting not only apples but also squash. You can also use it for potatoes and other sticky foods. The material is the blade is steel that facilitates its longevity. That of the handle is pakka wood.
2. DALSTRONG Chef’s Knife – Shogun Series X Gyuto – Japanese AUS-10V – Vacuum-Treated – Hammered Finish – 8″ – w/ Guard
For versatile professional chef’s knives, I wouldn’t imagine a better choice. Dalstrong is offering you one that can assist in mincing, chopping, dicing as well as slicing. It will not disappoint whether you are a professional cook or a mother who cooks for her family. For details about its design and features, continue reading.
The design is a combination of functionality and elegance at their best. As a result, you get a product that that its job very well and also looks stylish at the same time. It is a blend of upcoming technologies and the sword making techniques that the Japanese used during the ancient times. Its material is steel and tsuchime finish.
1. ZELITE INFINITY Chef Knife 8 inch – Alpha-Royal Series – Best Quality Japanese AUS10 Super Steel 67 Layer Damascus – Razor Sharp, Superb Edge Retention, Stain & Corrosion Resistant Chefs Knives
On top of our list are the celebrated professional chef’ knives from Zelite Infinity. It has for a long time given customers a chance to settle for something worthwhile. It is high time that you own one so that you can enjoy better cutting experiences. Check out reasons why it can clinch the topmost position.
The people responsible for the design are cooks. That means that they know what one would wish for in a knife. When that is the case, it is hard to fall short of expectations. The Japanese steel blade ensures that it offers you good services and also lasts for a long period. On the other hand, it has a triple-riveted round handle. That gives you a comfortable grip.
These professional chef’s knives mean having a single knife that can go almost everything. That includes chopping, slicing, dicing and peeling among others. They can work on fruits, vegetables and bread but to mention a few.
Instead of having millions of knives for each kind of chore, you only need to grab one of these above. They are not only comfortable to handle but also retains sharpness for a long time. They are also non-stick hence easy to clean. Who wouldn’t like to reap those benefits among others? The good thing is that you have a chance to be a beneficiary. All that you need to do is to select one of the products above.