Table of Contents
- Top 10 Best Enterprise Routers in 2020
- Best Enterprise Routers Review | Connect to Your Enterprise
- 10. Zyxel 24 Port 375W High Powered PoE+ Gigabit Ethernet L2 Managed Switch
- 9. Cisco Sg350-28P 28-Port Gigabit PoE Managed Switch – Enterprise Routers
- 8. Zyxel 24 Port Gigabit Ethernet L2 Managed Switch
- 7. TP-Link Jetstream 24 Port PoE switch – Enterprise Routers
- 6. Cisco SF200-24P Smart Switch: 24 10/100 Ports, 12 of 24 PoE Ports
- 5. Ubiquiti Networks EdgeRouter 12, 10-Port Gigabit Router with PoE Passthrough
- 4. BV-Tech 26 Port PoE+ Managed Switch (24 PoE+ Ports – Enterprise Routers
- 3. NETGEAR 24-Port Gigabit Ethernet Smart Managed Plus PoE Switch (JGS524PE)
- 2. Cisco SystemsSG112-24CISCO SYSTEMS 24-Port Gigabit Switch (SG11224NA) – Enterprise Routers
- 1. TP-Link 16 Port Switch Gigabit | Ethernet Network Switch – Enterprise Routers
Enterprise routers are essentially a device that forwards data packets from one network to another. These routers require a knowledgeable network professional to set it up or operate, as opposed to the standard home Wi-Fi routers. These devices send millions of packets of internet traffic every second that can connect many devices and are suitable for the public. You should consider getting an enterprise router if you are looking to set up a public Wi-Fi or a private Wi-Fi connection with a high number of target users. Thus, these devices offer you some features that home routers won’t, including enhanced security, multiple SSIDs, VPN capabilities, and multiple Ethernet. The list below should assist you in deciding what router is best suited for your company, school, or even restaurant.
Top 10 Best Enterprise Routers in 2020
Best Enterprise Routers Review | Connect to Your Enterprise
10. Zyxel 24 Port 375W High Powered PoE+ Gigabit Ethernet L2 Managed Switch
Zyxel XGS2210/GS2210 router meets converged data, video, and voice networking needs. The router comes in a series of 8-, 24-, 28-, 48- and 52-port models with a combination of PoE and non-PoE, as well as Gigabit (GS2210 Series) and 10 Gigabit (XGS2210 Series) uplink options.
Zyxel XGS2210/GS2210 simplifies the configuration, management, and troubleshooting, allowing your clients to focus on business priorities. PoE (Power over Ethernet) switches support the 802.3at PoE Plus standard, which power over Ethernet, provides up to 30 watts of power per port for advanced Powered Devices (PD) like 802.11ac wireless APs and video IP phones. Security features such as IP source guard, DHCP snooping, ARP inspection, and CPU protection enhance control and isolation for improved convergence of video, voice, and data.
9. Cisco Sg350-28P 28-Port Gigabit PoE Managed Switch – Enterprise Routers
Cisco is a name that will always come up when having a discourse about the best Wi-Fi routers. The US-based technology company is best known for its quality networking products. Cisco Sg350-28P is the latest router in its catalog. Spend $367 and get full value for your money.
Cisco Sg350-28P allows for set-up in minutes and simplified ongoing operations, avoiding any inconveniences. With built-in security, including Cisco Umbrella, your privacy is guaranteed. Manage all of your Cisco Business switches, routers, and access points from one location.
8. Zyxel 24 Port Gigabit Ethernet L2 Managed Switch
The Zyxel XGS2210/GS2210 Series allows your customers to focus on the business priorities by simplifying the configuration, management, and troubleshooting. This router goes for $300, which is fair for an enterprise of its caliber.
Featuring security configurations such as IP source guard, DHCP snooping, ARP inspection, and CPU protection, this Zyxel XGS2210/GS2210 Series offers control and isolation for improved convergence of video, voice, and data. Hospitality-friendly features as MAC freeze, port isolation, and guest VLAN offer security, flexibility, and control.
7. TP-Link Jetstream 24 Port PoE switch – Enterprise Routers
TP-Link is another big name when it comes to delivering quality Wi-Fi routers, has been in the field for some time now. The TP-Link Jetstream is a perfect example of what the brand is all about.
It supports 24 802.3at/af compliant PoE+ ports with a total power supply of 192W. You can opt for static routing for more efficient use of network resources. TP-Link Jetstream enables you to deploy wireless access points or IP-based network surveillance cameras. You are free from broadcast storms and ARP attacks since the router IP-MAC-Port Binding, Port Security, Storm Control, and DHCP Snooping. Choose between managed, L2 managed, unmanaged, and smart managed.
6. Cisco SF200-24P Smart Switch: 24 10/100 Ports, 12 of 24 PoE Ports
Cisco had to come up again. The list of great models from this brand is quite long. Cisco SF200-24P (SLM224PT-NA is a fantastic router that will change your business Wi-Fi, with more productivity. It goes for about $250.
The secure configuration and management ensure your clients and staff have access to hassle-free Wi-Fi. It features 24-port 10/100 smart switch, and two combination mini-GBIC uplink ports and Power over Ethernet. The switch supports IPv6 as well as the previous IPv4 standard so that the next technology won’t pass you.
You may also like: Top 10 Best 4G Routers in 2020
5. Ubiquiti Networks EdgeRouter 12, 10-Port Gigabit Router with PoE Passthrough
The Ubiquiti Networks EdgeRouter 12 is another affordable option that offers you a range of unique factors. You get full value for every $230 you pay for the incredible router. EdgeMAX® comes in three models: EdgeRouter™ 4 EdgeRouter 6P and EdgeRouter 12.
Choose between 3-Port EdgeRouter Lite, 5-Port EdgeRouter PoE, 8-Port EdgeRouter, 8-Port EdgeRouter Pro, High Performance The EdgeRouter 4, 6P, and 12, all capable of routing up to 3.4 million packets per second. It features dynamic and static IP addressing for your network devices.
4. BV-Tech 26 Port PoE+ Managed Switch (24 PoE+ Ports – Enterprise Routers
BV-Tech offers you one of the most affordable business routers in POE-SW2404-MG, which goes at $200. This router has an array of features that will change how your organization operates.
BV-Tech 26 Port PoE has 24 PoE+ Ports at 10/100Mbps each. It features 2 Gigabit Ethernet or SFP Uplinks at 10/100/1000Mbps each. Its transmission reaches distances up to 820ft but reduces data to 10Mbps so that you can have different offices under the same department connected.
3. NETGEAR 24-Port Gigabit Ethernet Smart Managed Plus PoE Switch (JGS524PE)
Netgear is another heavyweight when it comes to the production of Wi-Fi routers. The 24-Port Gigabit provides an Ethernet port configuration of 24-gigabit ports. It comes at $200, which should be affordable for most.
The NETGEAR 24-Port Gigabit Ethernet features 12 PoE ports with a 100W total power budget. The easy-to-use GUI interface enables you to configure, secure, and monitor your network. The router supports desktop or rackmount placement, with the mounting tools in the packaging box. Also, a unique feature that you won’t find in most devices is its ability to reduce fan noise to protect your home office or business environment.
2. Cisco SystemsSG112-24CISCO SYSTEMS 24-Port Gigabit Switch (SG11224NA) – Enterprise Routers
There is room for one more Cisco product: Cisco SystemsSG112-24. It offers a customizable switching, routing, and wireless solution catering to every stage of your business. The router is easily the cheapest option that provides you with maximum value. Grab the Cisco SystemsSG112-24 at $153 and have a new internet experience.
- 24 port, 24 compact port size, and 24 port PoE are the choices at your disposal. Thus, to guarantee your safety privacy, Netgear has built-in security, including Cisco Umbrella.
- Wireless Access Points. FindIT Network Manager lets you manage your Cisco Business from one point.
1. TP-Link 16 Port Switch Gigabit | Ethernet Network Switch – Enterprise Routers
TP-Link offers the best Wi-Fi routers in the market. The TP-Link 16 Port Switch Gigabit tops the list due to its affordability and suitability. You can get this router for an incredible $150 without compromising on quality.
It features 6 Gigabit RJ45 Ports and 2 Gigabit SFP Slots. You can choose between RJ45 or Micro USB Console Port, meaning you are not limited. The L2+ feature Static Routing lets you route internal traffic for more efficient use of network resources. Also, this TP-Link will change how your business utilizes the internet and will increase productivity.
The list of the best enterprise routers is quite a long one. Different devices come at different prices with distinct features. It is always important to consider the range of the router. You don’t want to limit some of your clients or staff, as it could affect productivity. You should choose a router that offers durability. And, you also do not want to budget for a Wi-Fi router every quarter of the financial year. All in all, an ideal router should balance between range, speed, number of users you can connect, and the price. The list above balances between those characteristics.