Pico Projectors are one of the most effective ways to share entertainment such as images and videos while on the go! The reason for this is that they are pock-sized, compact, and ideal to take with you anywhere as you can use them for home entertainment or at the office. They turn practically any façade into a High Definition theater screen; you can use them with your Smartphone, laptop, tablet or most forms of portable device. However, which video projector is worth spending your money on? We have done some research to help determine the best Pico Projector that you can view here! Which one is your favorite pick?
Table of Contents
- The Best of the Best – iCODIS CB-300 Pico Projector
- Why to Choose a Pico Projector
- Review of the Best 10 Pico Projectors
- Final Words
The Best of the Best – iCODIS CB-300 Pico Projector
The iCODIS CB-300 Pico Projector has a lot going for it. It has the intelligence of a computer and capable of playing 1080p HD video with 1800-lumens. As it is loaded with ISO21118 Lumens, it has a contrast of 900:1 giving you clear colors that are great to use in most home and office environments.
The maximum projected size of the projector is 20 – 300-inches and it has a screen ratio of 16:0 making it able to use this unit from different angle setups. The projector supports most audio and video files and can even play compressed ones.
Connecting the device is also not a problem as it is equipped with both 2.4 and 5 GHz Wi-Fi, USB ports, HDMI, and Bluetooth 4.0. The CB-300 Pico weighs 11 OZ and is pocket-sized as it measures 4.7 x 4.7 x 1-inches making it very portable. It has a built-in 6000 mAh battery that gives you 2-hours of non-stop playing.
With the Pico projector, you have total freedom, as it is wireless and has a no-noise graphite cooling fan to keep it running cool. The controls are easy to use and situated on the top with a decent touchpad with all the controls needed to make it function with the touch of your fingers. You can even connect your gamepad, keyboard, mouse, or other devices supporting Android OS.
The CB-300 Pico is a portable intelligent device loaded with 1 GB RAM, Android OS, 16G ROM, has a 6,000 mAh battery that lasts up to 1.5 hours of movie time, and has a 4 and 8-core CPU,
- It has a graphite cooling system to keep the unit cool, a mute button, and superb touchpad,
- Play high-definition formats is not a problem as it supports DLP 3D, plays 1080p with the 300 ANSI 1800ISO 21118 Lumens, has a native resolution of 720p and can decode your h264 files,
- You can take it with you anywhere with the portable design that weighs 11 OZ and measures 4.7 x 4.7 x 1-inches,
- It has multiple interface functions as it has Mini HDMI, an SD Card input, USB, USB OTG, integrated speakers, a headphone jack, and you can connect it to any mobile device,
- With the Android OS system, it allows you continual entertainment as you can watch YouTube, Netflix and more while streaming it directly from your mobile projector,
- You can connect it to iOS or OSX devices through the available Airplay, eShare, or the TeamViewer app directly to the projector,
- You receive included in the box your projector, a power adapter, one USB cable, an extra mini tripod and the user manual
The iCODIS CB-300 Pico Projector is one of the best Pico projectors with a 2-hour battery use and you can plug it into a power source or connect it via Bluetooth to your home theater system. With the Android system, you can use all the apps on your mobile device and download anything to use it such as Netflix and required no Chromecast. In addition, with the included tripod you can set it up outside and imagine that you are at the drive-in for an entertaining night at home.
Why to Choose a Pico Projector
There are many reasons as to why you should choose a Pico projector, but the main one is that it is portable to display content anywhere. Compared to your large projector the Pico you can carry around with you and has the needed features to attach it to most mobile devices by either using a wireless connection or Bluetooth. It is great to use for unplanned movie nights and you can easily set them up in your bedroom as it shows 50-inch and up images displayed on the wall.
You can use them for movie nights outdoors if it is dark and you keep the image small. It may not replace the television but works great when used in the office or home. The majority of these video projectors are loaded with the latest Android OS system to watch different content available online such as Netflix or YouTube. They are versatile to use and present you with high-definition viewing.
Review of the Best 10 Pico Projectors
1.The RIF6 Cube Pico Projector
If you need a compact projector, the RIF6 Cube Pico Projector measures in at 2-inches wide making it small. You can use it for normal HD viewing and present presentations in the office. This projector has made some big impressions on those who have used it. It has its own integrated speaker, the ability to stream directly from your latest mobile devices and has an SD card reader.
If you are a person on the go, this video projector turns your mobile device screen into 120-inches of display on any façade. It uses an LED lamp with up to 20,000 hours of use. The battery included holds up to 3-hours of playtime. The body of the projectors made from aluminum and weighs a few ounces.
You can connect it via HDMI, MHL, or the micro SD card with a playback input of up to 1080p with 50 lumens of brightness. The resolution of this device is 854 x 480 and when projected the image is clear. Included in the package you receive the charging cable, a remote control, tripod, USB power adapter, and the user manual.
- The RIF6 Cube measures 8 x 8 x 2.5-inches and weighs 1.8 pounds, making it a compact projector to take with you anywhere,
- The projectors compatible with most HDMI devices and the battery are rechargeable with 3-hours playtime,
- It works with an LED light with a projection lasting up to 20,000 hours and the display of images is up to 120-inches,
- When buying this Pico projector model you receive the tripod to set up the unit anywhere, the HDMI & MHL connector cable, remote control, USB charger, user manual
The Cubes built for the mobile market to prevent squinting eyes on your screen. The unit is sensitive to ambient light and the room needs to be very dark when you use it. The projector has its own speaker and some had minor complaints that it does not project sound well. It does have a headphone jack to plug in extra speakers. It works flawlessly when paired up with gaming, Blu-ray, and mobile devices. Furthermore, the main feature is that it is portable to take with you on trips.
2.The Sony Mobile Pico Projector
With the Sony Mobile Pico Projector, you receive focus-free projection up to 120-inches. It automatically determines the correct focus with Sony’s Laser Beam Scanning Technology no matter at what distance you find yourself. It keeps the correct screen uniformity no matter on what façade you use it from angled, horizontal, too vertical.
With the Sony MPCL1, you have up to 1-hour of playtime as it has a 3400 mAh rechargeable battery. Furthermore, if you need to charge your mobile devices you can use it as a power bank.
You can connect it up with different options available via MHL, HDMI, and Wi-Fi. You can also use your Android device and use your screen to view content. It also connects to Apple devices, gaming devices, and other platforms. The only thing is that the digital AV adapter you need to buy separately.
- You can use the Sony Pico projector to view data, images, and movies,
- Connect it to your mobile devices and other platforms via the HDMI, MHL, or Wi-Fi,
- Connect it to your Android, Apple, gaming devices and more, but you do need to buy the extra digital AV cable for viewing it on your Apple device,
- It gives you free-focus and needs no manual focusing as it is done automatically,
- The projector weighs 7.4 ounces and measures 5.9 x 3 x 0.5 inches,
- Included with your Sony Mobile projector you receive a nice case, a USB to micro USB charging cable, the HDMI to mini-HDMI adapter, and a user manual, and
The Sony Pico projector gives you ample projection in this minute package. The laser gives you enough bright images and the autofocus is superb. The battery may not have a long life usage as with the other brands available, but gives you a low battery warning. It has a great internal speaker, but may be a bit too small when viewing movies in a crowd. Moreover, the projector runs a bit loud and may not be as sufficient compared to brands with a 3000-lumen projection.
3.The AAXA P300 Pico LED Projector
For a perfect resolution of 1280 x 800 and a brightness of 300 lumens, the AAXA P300 Pico LED projector gives you a 100-inch image view. The great thing about this video projector is that you can use it for business presentations and video streaming.
The battery life lasts an hour and the lamp has a 15,000-hour lifespan. The batteries designed to retain 85% of its charge. It works with most mobile devices through the HDMI ports, composite, and VGA. All ages can use the projector as it has an onboard media player to watch movies directly from a USB stick or Micro SD card.
Included in the package you receive the AAXA P300 projector, a tripod, the composite AV cable, VGA adapter cable, wall charger, remote control, and the user manual.
- It is a portable projector that weighs 0.97 LBS and measures 5.9 x 3.9 x 1.6-inches,• You have 15,000 hours of LED luminous light and the battery use is up to an hour,
- It has a built-in speaker and compatible with 4.3 & 16.9,
- Has a USB reader, Micro SD, AV, VGA, and HDMI composite,
- You can use it for personal or business use,
- It is compatible with Apple devices and your PC,
- Gives you up to 120-inches viewing in low-lighting conditions,
- Supports resolutions of 1080p, 1080i and 720p with 300 lumen at 2000:1 ratio
The AAXA P300 projector has a light projection of 300 lumens and expected when you look at its size. You can use it in a small office and gives you good video quality with the brightness needed. The HDMI performance is great but some people found the hardware available on it incorrect. It is suitable for small presentations with a good battery function. The projectors, easy and quick to set up, but it has a finicky focus knob.
4.The LG PH300 Pico Projector
Compared to the AAXA the LG PH300 Pico projector has a more accurate color and measures 151-lumens that are not too bright. You can view images up to 5 feet, gives you an image of 42-inches, and has a built-in speaker and a tuner if in need of a TV replacement.
The battery is powerful and gives you up to 2.5-hours viewing and you can enjoy viewing content from your Smartphone and other portable devices and connects via the HDMI or MHL port with the converter cable. You can use it for playing movies and presentations and does not require your laptop.
The LG Minibeam gives you a quality image with 100,000:1 ratio and has a LED light and XD Engine. It has an auto keystone to correct distorted images automatically. The LED light has a lifespan of 20 years when using for four hours a day.
- It has a LED light source with an embedded battery giving you up to 2.5-hours viewing,
- The HD resolution is 1280 x 720 and has 300 ANSI lumens,
- It is USB plug and play and has its own built-in speaker and tuner,
- You receive a power cord, small remote, and has an HDMI, USB port, and cable connections,
- The Pico projector weighs 5 pounds and measures 11.8 x 6 x 10-inches
The LG Minibeam projector is small enough to fit into your pocket and projects 42-inch HD images. You can use your Google Chromecast and Amazon fire TV stick with it. Setting up the projectors simple and you can use the remote or the buttons on top of the projector. You can select different inputs, change the video and audio display, picture setting, or create your own presets. The speaker sound is decent when used in a quiet room or you can use it with headphones.
5.The ASUS S1 Pico Projector
If you need a Pico projector that is smaller than the AAXA or the LG, choose the ASUS S1 Pico projector. This video projector even comes with its own carrying case. It has a built-in battery with up 3-hours viewing. It produces a large image, but puts out 90-lumens at 480p and not higher than 720p. The image quality is dimmer and you can see the low resolution.
It fits in your palm, weighs 0.75lbs, and stands 1.18-inches tall. You can use it to charge your mobile devices via the USB port and has a 1.1:1 lens projection. It features the HDMI, MHL, USB port for charging, and has a master-enhanced speaker.
- The ASUS S1 has a built-in rechargeable 6,000 mAh battery with up to 3-hour viewing,
- It also serves as a power bank for charging mobile devices,
- It has a complex DLP technology with a LED lifespan of 20 years,
- The brightness is 200-lumens with a resolution of 854 x 480 up to 100-inch screen size in low-light conditions,
- It weighs .75 pounds and has a short-throw ratio of 1:1,
- You have all the required ports such as the HDMI, MHL, USB for charging, speaker built-in, and receive a user manual with it,
- You can connect your iPad, iPhone by buying the Lightning Digital AV Adapter or for connecting it to a Samsung you need to buy the MHL cable
The ASUS S1 Pico projector has an amazing battery life, is portable enough to take anywhere, and easy to use. The fan runs quietly but it does not have keystone adjustments and the brightness is not as great as seen in our other brands available here. You do not receive a remote, but it has a durable aluminum casing design. Hooking up to a tablet or another portable device through the HDMI is superb and quick. The only thing is that the room needs to be dark when viewing images on the wall.
6.The Lumex Pico Projector
The Lumex Pico projector is a multimedia device that is ultra-portable. It has a next generation BeamPod optical engine using Vivid Color technology for deep and bright colors. These projector models designed for viewing photos and videos and have a 65-lumen projection.
It supports the most photo and video formats for sharing and has the mini HDMI port for HD viewing and the A/V inputs. The image projector you can use with your Android and IOS devices. The built-in battery you can view videos up to 2-hours. It has a unique built-in touchpad and easy to use.
You can view videos on a screen size of up to 120-inches and gives you a clear image view. The resolution for viewing is up to 1920 x 1080 with 1080p full 60 frames per second. It has a speaker built into the projector and the LED light source has a lifespan of 20,000 hours.
- With the Lumex BeamPod Pico projector you receive all the accessories you need such as the HDMI cable, AV cable, Mini USB to USB adapter, a Worldwide AC adapter, remote control, a mini tripod, user manual, and protective case,
- It has a long lasting LED with a lifespan of 20,000 hours when used 2-hours a day,
- Has different multimedia ports such as AV, HDMI, micro SD and USB,
- It supports image viewing up to 1920 x 1080,
- Designed with powerful speakers and touch panel and has next generation optical LED engine, and
Weighs 6.4 ounces and measures 3 x 2.4 x 0.8-inches
The BeamPod gives you a 65-lumen projection and has great Miracast and easy to set up. It has a battery use of up to 3-hours and can drain quickly. Setting it up out of the box is easy once charged that takes up to an hour and with a flash drive plugged in with the USB adapter cable is super quick with the available touch-screen controls.
7.The iCODIS G1 Pico Projector
The iCODIS G1 Pico Projector weighs in at 1.2 pounds and is compact and versatile to use. It has a DLP HD LED lens with a brightness of 100LM. It has a resolution of 854 x 480 and compatible with 1920 and 1080 with a contrast ratio of 1,000:1 – 2,000:1 with a projection ratio of 1.19:1.
You can view images and videos displayed on a wall up to 3 meters and it has a manual focus with built-in speaker. It has a 3000-mAh battery with a viewing time expectancy of up to 120-minutes. You can connect the projector to different devices as it has USB, HDMI, Micro SD, and a headphone connection.
You can connect it wirelessly with the included Wi-Fi mirroring and supports Android, IOS, OS, Mac, and Windows. As mentioned, it uses DLP technology with a 100 ANSI lumen projection and is very portable to take with you anywhere.
- The G1 Pico projector weighs 1.2 pounds and measures 7 x 5 x 4-inches,
- It has DLP Technology with a 100 ANSI lumen brightness to view videos at a resolution of 854 x 480,
- It supports 1920 and 1080 with a LED life of up to 20 years displaying at 120-inches,
- Has an HDMI port for connecting it to a Smartphone and has a wireless display that supports Airplay, USB, and TF card,
- The 3000 mAh battery is rechargeable with a running time of up to 120-minutes
The iCODIS G1 includes a mini tripod to view multimedia anywhere. You control it with the directional touch buttons found on the top of the device and is easy to set up. It connects easily to WIFI and other portable devices. It has an excellent streaming speed when watching movies from your phone. The projectors easy to adjust when in need of the right focus.
8.The Magnasonic Pico Projector
With the Magnasonic Pico Projector, you can view movies, play video games, images, and presentations on the wall. You can connect it to a laptop, tablet, or Smartphone via the HDMI connection. The battery gives you a 2-hour viewing time and it has a built-in speaker.
It has a 25-lumen LED display and powered by Texas Instruments. It features a 640 x 360 resolution with a contrast ratio of 1100:1 and accepts input up to 1080p. The LED bulb has a lifespan of 20,000-hours.
It has a built-in 2100 mAh rechargeable battery and for a bigger sound, you can use the headphone jack to add external speakers. The Pico projector weighs 1.2 pounds and measures 7 x 6.1 x 5.3-inches.
- The Magnasonic Pico Projector is portable to carry with you anywhere you go weighing 1.2 pounds and measures 7 x 6.1 x 5.3-inches,
- It is perfect for home entertainment use and suitable for presentations in small offices,
- It has a 25-lumen LED DLP light with a 640 x 360 resolution and contrast ratio of 1100:1,
- The 2100mAh battery is rechargeable and gives you 2-hours of viewing time,
- It has an HDMI, Micro HDMI, MHL cables included with the Samsung Galaxy adapters, but you need to buy the Apple device adapter,
- It has internal speakers or connects external speakers via the 3.5mm headphone jack,
The Magnasonic Pico Projector is not a complicated video projector to set up, as you need to plug it in with any HDMI device. It is a versatile projector to use with different mobile devices and other platforms. You can buy the additional cables to use it with your Apple device and it does not work with the LG G series or Nexus series tablets straight out of the box and needs a Slim Port adapter.
9.The PocketPico Projector
This is one of the best Pico projectors sold online and fits into your pocket the PocketPico projector. It runs the Android operating system and comes preloaded with some great apps such as Google Drive, Dropbox, and more. It also has the wireless screen mirroring options to use with your Android or iPhone and other devices.
This projector has fast Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connection with a free micro 32GB SD card for streaming and storage. You can use Google Play to download the apps not loaded on it already. For its size, it has a powerful 500-lumen with a resolution of 854 x 480p and a screen projection of 120-inches. It also supports HD 1080p and you receive a carry pouch with it.
The battery is rechargeable with up to 120-minute of viewing time.
- The PocketPico Projector comes with Bluetooth 4.0, 2.4 – 2.5GHz Wi-Fi, two USB ports, HDMI output, headphone jack, 8GB ROM with a free 32GB micro SD card,
- You receive a soft carry pouch, the HDMI cable, remote control, power cable, a flexible tripod and the installation guide included in the package,
- It has a resolution of 854 x 480p and 100 ANSI Lumens with a battery that gives you up to 2-hours viewing time,
- The Pico projector comes pre-loaded with both business and entertainment apps,
- The projector weighs 8.2 ounces and measures 5.8 x 3.1 x 0.6-inches,
- You can use your Android or iPhone as a mirrored screen and has 500-lumens
The video projectors simple to use and set up and connecting it to Wi-Fi is super fast. It has the Android interface built in and comes pre-loaded with streaming services and a superb package. You can use it with the included remote or connect it with your mouse to navigate. Using the mouse is quicker than using the remote. The speakers function well when there are a few people in the room. In addition, with all the superb features it has it comes at a reasonable price.
10.The Amaz-Play Pico Projector
The Amaz-Play Pico projector is suitable for office meetings, educational use, and home entertainment. Through the available Wi-Fi and HDMI connections, you can use it for presentations at the office. It has the latest DLP technology with a resolution of 854 x 480 and compatible with both 1080p/I and has 100-lumen brightness.
Connect it up to a Smartphone, tablet, PC, or laptop as it displays 120-inches of viewing indoors or outdoors. While using the wireless connection the Airplay supports different applications such as PPT, Excel, and Word. The image projector compatible with the Android device
It supports playing the USB stick, HDMI, Miracast, Airplay Mirroring, iOS, Windows, and Mac. However, you may need Miracast support for Windows. The HDMI cable is included but you will need to buy the digital AV adapter. The LED has a lifespan of 20 years.
The 4000mAh battery is rechargeable and gives you a viewing time of up to 120-minutes.
- The Amaz-Play has a portable design and weighs 8 ounces and measures 3.9 x 3.9 x 0.9-inches,
- The rechargeable 4000mAh battery gives you a viewing time of up 120-minutes,
- You can use it as a power pack to charge your mobile devices through the USB port,
- Has built-in wireless and works with Airplay and Miracast,
- Connect your Smartphone through the HDMI connection or pair it up with your tablet, Apple devices, Gaming Console or tablet – the digital AV adapter is sold separately,
- The lifespan of the LED is 20,000-hours and it has a brightness of 100-lumen with a projection of up to 120-inches
The Amaz-Play project a bright image with a great built-in speaker while the fan does not run that quietly when used in a quiet room. When connecting with a newer OS you may have, problems related to the beta OS on the phone. However, you can connect to the HDMI input. Another great thing is that you receive some great accessories such as the tripod, remote control, the HDMI cable, and the power adapter.
The best Pico Projector selection may not be suitable for everyone, but does provide you with mobile freedom. In addition, with the built-in batteries if you keep it charged it could give you at least up to 3-hours of viewing time. It is great to take with you on camping trips, use it at home, or even the office. The selection here is a fine choice and many of them you can buy at affordable discounted prices. Connect it to your laptop, tablet, or Smartphone and take it with you wherever you go and enjoy a theater experience with family and friends.