Do you need to transfer your images into your PC with the shortest time possible? Or do you have a bunch of books which you might need to present on but do not have a softcopy of the document.
Worry less, this article about document cameras for classroom gives you a perfect solution to your challenge. These cameras are beneficial in scanning documents and then producing images into the PC’s screen.
The scanned document can then be converted to other softcopy documents such as the PDF or Word documents which you can now use in making an E-book. The quick scanning by these cameras make them effective to use hence their need is very essential. Below are the ten best document cameras discussed in this article. Keep your attention to the final to get your best document camera.
Table of Contents
- Top 10 Best Document Cameras for Classroom in 2018
- 10. Longjoy Digital Portable Overhead USB Document Camera LV-1 series LV-1020
- 9. Aibecy Portable Document Camera Scanner High Speed 10 Mega-pixel HD High-Definition Max. A3 Scanning Size with OCR Function LED Light for Classroom Office Library Bank High Speed
- 8. Koolertron Professional Book Document Scanner with OCR, Folding Portable Scanner USB Document Reader with LED Lights, 8 Mega-pixel Fast Scanning (A4(Height unadjustable))
- 7. Ipevo Ziggi-HD Plus High-Definition USB Document Camera
- 6. Longjoy Digital Portable Overhead USB Document Camera LV-1 series LV-1010 (White)
- 5. AVerVision U50 USB FlexArm Document Camera Black (VISIONU50)
- 4. Longjoy Digital Desktop Document Camera Overhead Visual Presenter LV-7 series LV-7000
- 3. HoverCam Solo 5 Document Camera for Education
- 2. Hovercam Solo 8 Document Camera 8.0 MegaPixel Resolution, 30 Frames/Sec Speed Over USB @ 1080p
- 1. CZUR ET16 Plus CZUR Book & Document Scanner with Smart OCR for Mac and Windows
Top 10 Best Document Cameras for Classroom in 2018
10. Longjoy Digital Portable Overhead USB Document Camera LV-1 series LV-1020
Are you in need of a perfect document camera? The longjoy digital camera will be your best for your classroom and it is featured by the following;
- High-quality display with picture clarity and color maintained. This can then be used in giving live images of solid objects, flyers, etc.
- This document camera comes with extra software that supports PDF creation, photo taking and screen recording hence making it work on any document that can be scanned.
- The flexibility of this camera is enhanced through the simple but stylish design. It can be easily folded, rotated or twisted at different points so as to give you the accurate view you would love to have.
- Easily portable from its simple design.
- It is compatible with several operating systems such as XP, Vista, Win 10, 8, and 7 with an exception of the Mac OS.
- It uses low power voltage hence can use directly from your PC without necessarily having additional power.
9. Aibecy Portable Document Camera Scanner High Speed 10 Mega-pixel HD High-Definition Max. A3 Scanning Size with OCR Function LED Light for Classroom Office Library Bank High Speed
Aibecy is another document camera you may use for your classroom lessons. Below are its features;
- It scans the document without having contact with the document which allows it to scan different documents that are not similar e.g. documents of different sizes and shapes.
- Aibecy’s height can be adjusted from 31 to 41 cm making it able to scan different sizes at different points.
- This camera can be easily folded hence making it easily portable.
- With a click of your PC’s mouse, you get the picture of the scanned document. This is enabled through the super speed of this camera hence enabling image capturing at real time.
- The captured image can be easily edited and adjusted such as brightness, etc. in which it can additionally be used in making an e-book as it supports PDF creation.
8. Koolertron Professional Book Document Scanner with OCR, Folding Portable Scanner USB Document Reader with LED Lights, 8 Mega-pixel Fast Scanning (A4(Height unadjustable))
Koolertron document camera is one of the best A4 document cameras you will enjoy to use. It is featured with the following;
- It has a high speed in scanning which is effective and time-saving.
- The camera can take photos of all type of documents which after saving, they can then be edited.
- Unlike most document cameras, it can recognize different values, symbols, tables, and characters hence saving will not only be in form of PDF but it can also be in form of Word and Excel sheets.
- Most documents can be scanned using this camera as it can scan A4, A5, A6 and A7 documents.
- High definition display to ensure that you get the accurate image as it is from the document.
7. Ipevo Ziggi-HD Plus High-Definition USB Document Camera
The Ipeyo Ziggi-HD document camera is featured with the following characteristics;
- It contains 8.0 Megapixels camera causing the images produced to be of a high quality.
- Ipeyo can shoot images within an area of 13.46 Inches by 10.04 Inches making it key even in large documents.
- Image capturing is eased by the multi-jointed stand which can be adjusted to suit the right position in which this camera will produce the best display.
- It can capture a video with up to 30 fps.
- Autofocus lens ensure that you get your images as they should be without them being blurred.
6. Longjoy Digital Portable Overhead USB Document Camera LV-1 series LV-1010 (White)
Longjoy digital document camera from its great reviews and ratings has led it to be very popular among the document cameras you may use in your classroom as a tutor. Below are its characteristics;
- High quality with perfect demonstration colors which display the exact way in which the captured document looks like
- This camera can scan all documents which include all objects such as passports, books, ID cards, etc. In addition to this, the camera contains software which supports; PDF creation, photo taking, and recording. This makes it a multi-purpose camera for all your use.
- This camera is made of a stylish design but which is simple. It is made such a way that it is very flexible as it can be twisted, folded and rotated in different ways to suit your need.
- It works hand in hand with most operating systems with an exception of the Mac OS.
- Low power consumption makes it very effective to use without requiring any external power but can use that of a USB port.
You might also be interested in our Best Pico Projectors in 2018 You Should Buy Now
5. AVerVision U50 USB FlexArm Document Camera Black (VISIONU50)
With its wonderful features, you will surely love this document camera. The following show some of its features and characteristics.
- It contains LED lights which will be beneficial in cases where the teacher is teaching in the dark hence the need to illuminate the object being scanned.
- The flexible design of this camera causes it to be easily transported and stored as it can be bent to the bent angle position.
- Very simple to use from its simple set up which has one USB cable which you connect easily in the setup.
- High-quality display from this camera causes you to get the actual image of the illuminated object.
4. Longjoy Digital Desktop Document Camera Overhead Visual Presenter LV-7 series LV-7000
A longjoy digital document camera is one of the excellent cameras for you as a teacher to use in your classroom purposes. Below are its characteristics;
- It is universal consisting of the camera, power, and image system process together as one. This makes it very effective in the use of different areas.
- Flexibility from its simple design which makes it intact and highly portable. This camera can, therefore, be fitted inside your handbag with ease with an additional advantage of being of lightweight.
- A high-quality color which provides a perfect clarity of the picture from the object being scanned.
- It has 2 arms LED lamps which offer energy saving as well as environmental protection as well as produce vivid colors.
3. HoverCam Solo 5 Document Camera for Education
HoverCam Solo 5 document camera suits your education field to a great extent in which I am characterized by the following features;
- HoverCam is of a lightweight hence making it very portable whenever needed to be moved from one place to the other.
- This camera supports zooming on 16 times which can additionally be combined with 12 times zoom to give 192 times magnification. This will ensure that you get clarity from any information scanned from the document.
- It can be used in scanning A3, A4, letters, and other small documents. Additionally, it can provide a display of a whole textbook indicating both sides of the pages.
- It is universal as it can be used in a variety of functions such as scanning, video and voice records, and sharing of documents. This makes it very effective and beneficial to you as it is multi-purpose.
2. Hovercam Solo 8 Document Camera 8.0 MegaPixel Resolution, 30 Frames/Sec Speed Over USB @ 1080p
This document camera comes in the second place in our best document cameras for you to use in a school. Its popularity comes especially from the awarding this document camera received in 2014 as the best new document camera. This is enabled by the following features which have made it have wonderful performance;
- Has 8.0 MegaPixel giving a high-quality image color suitable for your work presentations.
- It supports HD video through the HD USB conferencing camera which can be used for distance learning, etc.
- Zooming feature enabled by the 8.0 MegaPixel sensors which provide a clear and real image.
- Videos can be uploaded easily using this document camera as well as sharing can be done easily using this camera.
- HD video recording on 30 frames per second speed is enabled by this camera.
1. CZUR ET16 Plus CZUR Book & Document Scanner with Smart OCR for Mac and Windows
This is the best document camera topping the list followed by its great features. If you are using Mac software, this will be compatible with it compared with most document cameras which are not compatible with the Mac software. This, therefore, renders it the best-preferred document camera. It is characterized by the following;
- A side lighting which is in an innovative manner which lights up the whole document for a balanced scan.
- Automatic flattening and finger removal feature without showing the curve in the book when laid down in the camera.
- This document camera has multiple operating modes in which it can scan many items at once. In addition to this, the camera supports different types of materials whether bound or unbound documents.
- The camera tilts itself to provide tilt correction in which in which it recognizes the page edges hence correcting the tilt with these edges and hence producing a straight file on your screen.
- Extra-fast scanning in which allows for easy use in presentations. The scanned document can then be converted into Word, PDF or TIFF.
The article has covered extensively on document cameras in which they are seen to be featured with awesome characteristics that make them popular. With these best document cameras, you are sure to produce the best presentations in the classroom.
You can as well use these document cameras in giving notes to your students as most have a quick scan and there will be no waste of time while displaying the document in your projector connected to the PC. The effectiveness portrayed by these document cameras make them very popular and essential for use, especially to teachers. Do not hesitate, get one of your best from the list and be sure to enjoy the results thereof.