To raise the curb appeal of your home, you need tree trimmers. Keeping your yard attractive is a great way to raise the value of your home. Yard work is a good work out and an excellent way to bond with the family. You can grow shrubs and shape them into goofy shapes or enhance the privacy of your front and backyard.
Invest in a good tree trimmer to make the work easier. Before buying your tree trimmer, do a bit of research and find out what your yard needs. Depending on the type of trees you have, you need a tree trimmer that can cut the branches. Below is a list of the top 10 best tree trimmers in 2018
Table of Contents
- Top 10 Best Tree Trimmers in 2018
- 10. Fiskars 28 Inch Bypass Lopper
- 9. Gonicc 8″ Professional Sharp Bypass Pruning Shears (GPPS-1002), Tree Trimmers Secateurs,Hand Pruner, Garden Shears,Clippers For The Garden
- 8. Pruning Shears,Lendgaga Professional Bypass Pruning Shears, Garden Shears, Hand Pruner,Tree Trimmers Secateurs,Clippers for The Garden.SK-5 Steel Blade Sharp Anvil Pruning Shears
- 7. Garden Shears, TaoTronics Professional Pruning Shears Kits, Garden Clippers Tree Trimmers Bypass Hand Pruners with Carbon Steel Blades and Safety Lock for Garden and Lawn
- 6. Tabor Tools GL16 Bypass Lopper, Makes Clean Professional Cuts, 1.25-Inch Cutting Capacity, 28-Inch Tree Trimmer and Branch Cutter Featuring Sturdy Extra Leverage 22-Inch Handles
- 5. ClassicPRO Titanium Pruning Shears – Best Tree Trimmer, Garden Shears, Hand Pruner – Top Choice Bush Shrub & Hedge Clippers – Razor Sharp Bypass Secateurs, Ergonomic Gardening Tool for Effortless Cuts
- 4. Corona Clipper TP 3206 65-Inch Long Reach Ropeless Pruner
- 3. Fiskars Extendable Pole Saw & Pruner (7–12 Feet)
- 2. Milliard 7-14 Foot Extendable Tree Pruner and Pole Saw with 3-Sided Blade – Excellent Cut Each and Every Time / Great for Small and Large Jobs
- 1. Tabor Tools GG12 Compound Action Anvil Lopper, Chops Thick Branches With Ease, 2-Inch Cutting Capacity, 30-Inch Tree Trimmer with Sturdy Professional Extra Leverage 22-Inch Handles
Top 10 Best Tree Trimmers in 2018
10. Fiskars 28 Inch Bypass Lopper
The Fiskars 28-Inch Bypass Looper is a formidable tree trimmer. It is made of hardened steel blades and 28” handles. You can trim your greens, fence, and shrubs into whichever shapes you like.
The blade is rust-resistant with a low-friction coating. It can cut branches of up to 1 ½ -inch thickness. The cuts are precise which helps the tree branches grow back without any sap or gum.
Handles are coated with an easy-grip rubber which reduces the possibility of slipping. You will love the shock-absorbing bumpers which make the trimming experience so much easier.
9. Gonicc 8″ Professional Sharp Bypass Pruning Shears (GPPS-1002), Tree Trimmers Secateurs,Hand Pruner, Garden Shears,Clippers For The Garden
The Gonicc 8-inch Professional tree trimmer is a great, petite addition to your gardening tools. It is designed with a stylish body shape and handles that are easy to grip. The handles are made of reinforced steel with a coating of PVC for an easy-grip.
When you are trimming, you want your shrubs and trees to cut precisely. If you get a clean cut without sap and gum, the branch heals well and regrows thicker and lush.
The blade is made of quality carbon-steel coated with a fine anti-rust polish. It can cut a branch of up to ¾ “thickness.
8. Pruning Shears,Lendgaga Professional Bypass Pruning Shears, Garden Shears, Hand Pruner,Tree Trimmers Secateurs,Clippers for The Garden.SK-5 Steel Blade Sharp Anvil Pruning Shears
The pruning shears is a multipurpose tree trimmer made of high-carbon SK-5 titanium steel blades and one anti-skid handle. It has a revolutionary design and body shape that is easy to grip.
The body is made of an aluminum alloy that is lightweight and rust-proof. You will love the handles that balance aluminum with a rubberized anti-slip coating. Both right-handed and left-handed people can use it.
It is fitted with both pruning lever and a spring which reduces the energy used to prune and the lever increases the pressure on the blade from just a little force from the handles.
You can replace the blades once they become blunt. This means that you don’t have to purchase a whole other tree trimmer.
7. Garden Shears, TaoTronics Professional Pruning Shears Kits, Garden Clippers Tree Trimmers Bypass Hand Pruners with Carbon Steel Blades and Safety Lock for Garden and Lawn
The Garden shears tree trimmers are meant for the professional tree trimmer as well as the DIY enthusiast. This tree trimmer has one of the strongest blades. It can cut through 6 inches of branch depending on the type of tree.
Trimming your shrubs is a breeze with this tree trimmer thanks to the effortless pruning technology applied in the manufacture. The technology multiplies the force applied on the handles to the blades for precision cutting.
Blades are all carbon steel with an ultra-thin Teflon coating to resist rust and for durability. With these blades, the cuts are so pristine that there is no gumming or sapping and the handles are non-slip, cushioned, PVC material that makes trimming easy on your hands and wrists.
When not in use, lock the tree trimmer with the easy-lock latch and store it away.
6. Tabor Tools GL16 Bypass Lopper, Makes Clean Professional Cuts, 1.25-Inch Cutting Capacity, 28-Inch Tree Trimmer and Branch Cutter Featuring Sturdy Extra Leverage 22-Inch Handles
The Tabor Tools tree trimmer is a great tool to add to your gardening toolbox. It boasts 22-inch handles for those hard to reach shrubs in the backyard.
The Tabor tree trimmer is made with carbon-steel reinforced blades that stay sharp for a long time. Handles are made with an aluminum alloy with rubberized easy-grip coating where the hands go. This makes the Tabor tree trimmer a super light tool that you can work with for long hours without hurting your palms or get callouses.
If the blades get blunt, re-sharpen them and go on using the tree trimmer.
This tree trimmer fits with shock-absorbing bumpers to keep the hard labor stresses off your wrists. You will love the precision cutting that leaves no gum or sap and helps the branches to heal fast and well.
When not in use, close the tree trimmer with the inbuilt latch and hang it in the garage.
5. ClassicPRO Titanium Pruning Shears – Best Tree Trimmer, Garden Shears, Hand Pruner – Top Choice Bush Shrub & Hedge Clippers – Razor Sharp Bypass Secateurs, Ergonomic Gardening Tool for Effortless Cuts
The classic Pro Titanium Pruning Shears is an extremely effective and cute tree trimmer with numerous great features. It has a drop forged aluminum body that perfectly fits into your palm and prevents callouses and fatigue.
The blade is titanium-steel that is high-tempered to ensure it stays sharp, durable, and rust-free. Titanium reduces friction on the blades which makes them stay sharp for longer.
Handles are going well with your palm so you don’t have to keep adjusting your hand or getting friction. They are coated with a soft PVC cover that is kind to your skin.
The Classic Pro tree trimmer can adjust to suit the kind of job you are doing. By turning the knob at the axis of the blade, you either increase or decrease the tension on the blade. This ought to make pruning tough plants much easier.
Your trees will be trimmed to an inch diameter. The cuts are precise and don’t leave any gum or sap. This allows the twigs to heal faster and well so the tree can grow lusher.
Perhaps the unique feature of this tree trimmer is the wire cutter. No more carrying multiple tools to the same job. Additionally, you will love the shock-absorbing pads fitted in this tree trimmer to reduce vibrations and strain on your wrists.
4. Corona Clipper TP 3206 65-Inch Long Reach Ropeless Pruner
The Corona Clipper is the perfect companion for all things trimming. It is the greatest tree trimmer to have if you like to trim high up or low without having to bend. This tree trimmer features a 62-inch handle, head rotators, swivels and tilts to enable you to trim without any issues.
The guide ropes run through a power-glide grip which, unlike other tree trimmers, prevents rope tangles. It only weighs 2.5 lbs which are pretty light. You can work long hours without tiring.
In fact, you will appreciate the head that rotates 360 degreed to enable you to cut all over the place with no directional restrictions.
It also features a rubberized oval end loop that will increase your reach.
3. Fiskars Extendable Pole Saw & Pruner (7–12 Feet)
The Fiskars Extendable Pole Saw & Pruner is a great tree trimmer for hard to reach branches. It is made of reinforced steel and fiberglass. The blades and saw are made of steel while the pole is made of fiberglass.
This tree trimmer offers two types of blades depending on what you want to cut. There is a 12-inch double-grind saw for larger branches and a one-inch pruner for smaller branches. In fact, the pruner is designed to experience the least friction, cut precisely with minimal sap, and resist rust.
It features an extendable pole that is locked in place by a dual secure locking system. Both the saw and the pruner are replaceable.
2. Milliard 7-14 Foot Extendable Tree Pruner and Pole Saw with 3-Sided Blade – Excellent Cut Each and Every Time / Great for Small and Large Jobs
Fight the growing bush in your backyard with the Milliard 7-14 Foot Extendable tree trimmer. It features a 14-inch saw made of carbon-steel and a 1.5-inch pruner. Both blades are temper which means they will stay sharp for longer.
The pole is made from fiberglass which is both tough and lightweight. This means you don’t have to compromise quality for comfort or vice versa.
Perhaps the best feature is the 1.2mm thick, 3-sided saw blade. It treats with a non-stick ultra-thin coating that prevents rusting, dulling, and also wear and tear. The saw is made with the same technology that makes swords. This means that you will experience less friction when cutting and more output for less effort.
1. Tabor Tools GG12 Compound Action Anvil Lopper, Chops Thick Branches With Ease, 2-Inch Cutting Capacity, 30-Inch Tree Trimmer with Sturdy Professional Extra Leverage 22-Inch Handles
The Tabor Tools GG12 is at the top of our list for several reasons. It is the most powerful tree trimmer in the market cutting through 2” branches with ease.
Moreover, this tree trimmer is ideal for professional landscapers and kickass DIY enthusiasts. It comes with a tempered carbon-steel blade which stays super sharp, rust-free, and has minimal friction.
Working with this tree trimmer is so smooth you won’t even notice that you’re working. The handles are 30 inches long which is great for hard to reach branches. They fit with anti-slip rubber grips for easy handling.
Tree trimmers are mean to make your work easier in the yard. It does not matter if you are a professional landscaper or a DIY yard-buster, a tree trimmer is a must-have. Now that you have seen the top 10 best tree trimmers in the market, go out and get the best one for you. Happy shopping!