No matter if you are trying to become a master chef or sick of having the takeout meals, a quality stainless steel pot is surely going to get you in the mood for cooking. After researching countless stainless steel cookware of this year our editors have handpicked 10 best steel pots which are worth investing on. In this article, we will try to provide you relevant information about the quality, design and features of the bestselling stainless steel pots you’ll find in the market.
Any cooking enthusiast should keep reading this article where we will present the finest choice in cookware to help you prepare the most delectable cuisines. After reading our review of ten best stainless steel pots you will be able to make an informed decision before hitting the buy button.
Table of Contents
- Why use stainless steel pots?
- Review of 10 best stainless steel pot in 2017
- 10. Cook N Home 2480 Stockpot with Lid, 6.5 quarts, Stainless Steel
- 9. Farberware Classic Stainless Steel 3-Quart Covered Stack ‘n’ Steam Saucepot and Steamer
- 8. Farberware Classic Stainless Steel 6-Quart Covered Stockpot
- 7. Cooks Standard Stainless Steel Stockpot with Cover, 6-Quart
- 6. Excelsteel 16 Quart Stainless Steel Stockpot With Encapsulated Base
- 5. Finnhomy Approved AISI304 (18-10) Stainless Steel 8-Quart Stock Pot with Cover, 3 Layers Base,Induction Base Safe, Metallic
- 4. Cuisinart Chef’s Classic Stainless Stockpot with Cover, 6-Quart
- 3. Cooks Standard Classic 02520 12 quart Stainless Steel Stockpot with Lid, Large, Silver
- 2. Calphalon Classic Stainless Steel Cookware, Dutch Oven, 5-quart
- 1. Cuisinart MCP44-24N MultiClad Pro Stainless 6-Quart Saucepot with Cover
Why use stainless steel pots?
Nowadays more and more people are dumping the non-stick-cookware in favour of the stainless steel ones. Stainless steel is considered to be the crème-de-la-crème when it comes to cooking. Stainless steel being extremely tough is never going to chip, stain or rust. It is scratch and dent resistant and can be cleaned very easily. Another advantage of stainless steel cookware is that it never affects the flavour. The best quality stainless steel pots come with copper or aluminium base for quick heating. Stainless steel pots are good to look at and you can easily maintain its new shiny look by taking proper care. Another reason behind the immense popularity of stainless steel pots is its recyclability. So if you are environmentally conscious then make a smart choice and opt for stainless steel cookware.
Review of 10 best stainless steel pot in 2017
10. Cook N Home 2480 Stockpot with Lid, 6.5 quarts, Stainless Steel
This stainless steel pot by Cook N Home comes in a polished stainless steel body with an aluminium disk in the bottom for better heat distribution. The glass lid would allow you to view the food while cooking. The best feature of this pot is that its dishwasher safe and compatible with an induction cooktop.
9. Farberware Classic Stainless Steel 3-Quart Covered Stack ‘n’ Steam Saucepot and Steamer
This 3-quart stainless steel pot by Farberware is crafted out of heavy 18/10 steel and includes a 2-quart steamer. The aluminium disk at the base makes for even heat distribution and the rolled pot rims ensure easy pouring of liquid. The best feature of the Farberware cook pot is that it is oven safe and comes with a lifetime warranty against defects.
8. Farberware Classic Stainless Steel 6-Quart Covered Stockpot
The six-quart stockpot by Farberware has a thick aluminium base for quick and even heating. The durable stainless steel pot is available in a polished mirror finish and the special lid helps to secure the heat and moisture in the food. The handle comes with a stylish and comfortable grip and you can safely put it in your over (up to 350 degrees). One of the best names in stainless steel cookware, Farberware stockpot is a must have piece for your kitchen. Being dishwasher safe, maintaining the look of this cook pot isn’t so difficult.
7. Cooks Standard Stainless Steel Stockpot with Cover, 6-Quart
The handles of this stainless steel pot come in the shape of two rivets for better hold and manoeuvrability. You can even remove any burn stains for this pot and keep it shining new. The Impact Bonding Technology which goes into the making of this cookware ensures that the aluminium disc is firmly bonded to the base for enhanced heat distribution. It’s’ worth spending money on the Cook’s since it comes with a limited warranty of 10 years.
6. Excelsteel 16 Quart Stainless Steel Stockpot With Encapsulated Base
The Excelsteel 16-quart cooking pot is ideal for preparing big meals for you entire family. Like every other cooking pot in our list, this one also comes with an encapsulated base for quick distribution of heat and a transparent tempered glass lid. Extremely easy to clean, this stainless steel cook pot would give you the ultimate value for money.
5. Finnhomy Approved AISI304 (18-10) Stainless Steel 8-Quart Stock Pot with Cover, 3 Layers Base,Induction Base Safe, Metallic
The heavy and durable stock pot by Finnhomy made out of thick commercial grade steel can be your ultimate cooking companion. The soft touch riveted handle makes it easy to manoeuvre. It is dishwasher safe, induction compatible and oven safe up to 500 degrees.
4. Cuisinart Chef’s Classic Stainless Stockpot with Cover, 6-Quart
The aluminium base helps to prevent hotspots while the cooking surface never discolours even after years of use. Ideal for boils and simmers this stainless steel pot comes with a classic mirror polished look. The cool grip riveted handle provides additional support during pouring or lifting. This product is dishwasher safe but not safe for oven cooking.
3. Cooks Standard Classic 02520 12 quart Stainless Steel Stockpot with Lid, Large, Silver
One of the best stainless steel cookware available in the market, the Cooks Standard classic can be used on induction cooktops, gas and oven (up to 500 degrees). It comes with an aluminium encapsulated disk, riveted lids and a stainless steel lid. The stainless steel cover helps in heat and moisture retention. The pot itself looks classy and the 18/10 stainless steel construction makes it extremely durable.
2. Calphalon Classic Stainless Steel Cookware, Dutch Oven, 5-quart
This over and broiler safe stainless steel cookware can be used on gas, electric heater, glass or induction cooktop. It comes with a stainless steel lid which seals in the heat and moisture. The riveted handles, the 18/10 stainless steel and the aluminium encapsulated base makes it ideal for everyday use. The outstanding fit and finish of this cookware have earned it the second position in our list of stainless steel pots.
1. Cuisinart MCP44-24N MultiClad Pro Stainless 6-Quart Saucepot with Cover
The Cuisinart stainless steel saucepot is your best mate when it comes to cooking a sumptuous meal. The tapered rim of this pot helps in easy pouring while the cast stainless steel riveted handles are always cool to touch. It is dishwasher safe, broiler safe and oven safe up to 550 degrees. It comes with a limited lifetime warranty which means that you can keep using it for ages.
Stainless steel cooking pot is a vital component of your kitchen so you need to make an informed decision before buying one. Now that you know about all the top cookware of 2017 all you need to do is go online and choose one which best fits your needs and budget.