You are searching for one of the best receipt printers because you depend on the point of sale system. Once there is a purchase and also payment, it is only right that you print the receipt. With the high rate of adopting the systems, many manufacturers have identified making them as a good business niche. As much as that bring joy due to the availability, choosing one is hard.
That is why you should give this article time. It has highlighted the ten best receipt printers. Since you will need to buy only one eventually, there are details to help you break the tie. Read on!
Table of Contents
- Top 10 Best Receipt Printers in 2018
- 10. Thermal Receipt Printer, ACEHE 58mm USB Mini Portable High Speed Direct Thermal Printer, Printing Compatible with ESC / POS Print Commands Set
- 9. WELQUIC Small Portable USB Thermal Receipt Printer Compatible with Bill Ticket Barcode POS/ESC 58mm, Black
- 8. Excelvan 5890K USB 58mm POS Dot Thermal Receipt Printer
- 7. 58MM USB Thermal Receipt Printer, High Speed Printing 90mm/sec, Compatible with ESC / POS Print Commands Set
- 6. EARME Receipt Thermal Printer, Portable Personal Bill Printer Wireless Bluetooth 58mm 4.0 Android 4.0 POS for iOS SPP agreement or IR, IRCOMM agreement, Android up to 4.0 operation system
- 5. Symcode POS Thermal Receipt Printer Ethernet/LAN, Serial Port – Auto Cutter – Cash Drawer Port – Paper Width 3 1/8 (80mm) – Works on Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10 Uses
- 4. EOM-POS Thermal Receipt Printer- USB, Ethernet, Serial Ports- Auto Cut – Cash Drawer Port (RJ11/RJ12)- Paper Width 3 1/8″ (80mm)
- 3. Epson TM-T20II Direct Thermal Printer USB – Monochrome – Desktop – Receipt Print C31CD52062
- 2. Epson ReadyPrint T20 Direct Thermal Printer – Monochrome – Desktop – Receipt Print (C31CB10021)
- 1. Star TSP100 TSP143U, USB, Receipt Printer – Not Ethernet Version.
Top 10 Best Receipt Printers in 2018
10. Thermal Receipt Printer, ACEHE 58mm USB Mini Portable High Speed Direct Thermal Printer, Printing Compatible with ESC / POS Print Commands Set
These are receipt printers from ACEHE. After considering all the necessary factors, it has qualified to be among the best. Other than high efficiency and the fact that it is easy to use, there are more reasons that you should consider buying this product. Read on to figure out why it is excellent and what it offers.
Its in-built power supply design comes with a share of its benefits. It is not only responsible for saving much space but also offers convenience when it comes to its configuration. It also means saying goodbye to ink cartridge since it is thermal. Therefore, it uses heat to operate. On the other hand, the brand never disappoints when it comes to quality.
9. WELQUIC Small Portable USB Thermal Receipt Printer Compatible with Bill Ticket Barcode POS/ESC 58mm, Black
Do your computer use Windows XP, 8, 7, Linux, Android or IOS operating systems? If it is a yes, these receipt printers are ideal. You wouldn’t like to miss the benefits that come with its features. Let me help you understand what you stand to gain or lose depending on the choice that you make.
Its design sees to it that it performs highly. That means that regardless of how busy you are, the gadget is a right partner. It is also compact and lightweight. If the circumstances force you to move around with one, this is what you need. The quality of the printouts is what anyone would wish for no doubt. Do not throw away such a chance.
8. Excelvan 5890K USB 58mm POS Dot Thermal Receipt Printer
When you buy these thermal printers from Excelvan, you will mark a new beginning. One will say goodbye to all the printing problems. Instead, hassle-free operations will begin. I think that those who use the Windows 2000, XP, 2003, Vista, as well as 7, has something to celebrate. If you are one of them, what are you waiting for to make that effective decision?
When it comes to its design, both the size and the weight are ideal. With a store that has little space, what it occupies is negligible. For portability, that and the weight will make it easy. It performs highly, and it also has a built-in data buffer. Its character spacing is also adjustable. What one gets and what it costs him or her are not related at all. You should grab one because you get much for little no doubt.
7. 58MM USB Thermal Receipt Printer, High Speed Printing 90mm/sec, Compatible with ESC / POS Print Commands Set
Hillpow is also ensuring that those in need of receipt printers have a perfect option. When it comes to operating systems, it is ideal for Windows XP, 2003, 2000, 10, 8 and 7. The quality and speed satisfy the needs of many users. Who wouldn’t want such a device?
The design is excellent, and it makes it work as it should. For the connection technology, it utilizes the USB cable. That means that it will work well even with the devices that are not Bluetooth-enabled. It is also a thermal printer. Its compact design is also great when it comes to saving space. As far as quality is concerned, there is no need to worry.
6. EARME Receipt Thermal Printer, Portable Personal Bill Printer Wireless Bluetooth 58mm 4.0 Android 4.0 POS for iOS SPP agreement or IR, IRCOMM agreement, Android up to 4.0 operation system
Do you own a restaurant ordering system? Are you supposed to print a tax bill or an administrative fees receipt? If an answer to either question is a yes, you have an option to consider. These receipt printers will satisfy your needs adequately. I wouldn’t imagine a better choice for Android users.
First of all, its design is in such a way that it is wireless. That means that it uses Bluetooth and this particular one uses the 4.0 technology. To ensure that it saves electricity it sleeps automatically. In addition to that, it is both compact and light. It is high quality given the materials and design that EARME adopted during its manufacture.
5. Symcode POS Thermal Receipt Printer Ethernet/LAN, Serial Port – Auto Cutter – Cash Drawer Port – Paper Width 3 1/8 (80mm) – Works on Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10 Uses
With Symcode receipt printers, you get a complete package. It works perfectly with various operating systems and also different languages. Are you a user of Windows 2000, 2003, XP, Vista, 7 or 8? Do you use either Linux or IOS? If you have nodded at any one circumstance between the two, grab one of these.
It is a thermal printer which means that it uses heat to operate. Unlike many other such devices, it also has an auto-cutter. Due to its compact design, it occupies little space on your desk. It offers you three types of interface options. They are the serial cable, USB cable as well as a LAN or Ethernet. The concerned brand produces an excellent product, and this one is no different.
4. EOM-POS Thermal Receipt Printer- USB, Ethernet, Serial Ports- Auto Cut – Cash Drawer Port (RJ11/RJ12)- Paper Width 3 1/8″ (80mm)
As the name suggests, these are receipt printers that support both the EOM and POS printing commands. Despite not working with the likes of PayPal, Shopify, Clover, Shopkeep, Square and Mac, there is much software that it can work with well. They include Veezi by Vista, QuickBooks and Epos now just but to mention a few.
Its design ensures that it used heat instead of ink. When it comes to connectivity technologies, you have three options. They include Ethernet, Serial as well as USB. In addition to that, it has the RJ11/RJ12 cash drawer kick port. Do not worry about quality because that is a must-have qualification when it comes to the items on the list.
3. Epson TM-T20II Direct Thermal Printer USB – Monochrome – Desktop – Receipt Print C31CD52062
Epson is a familiar name when it comes to printers. The company manufactures high-quality products. These particular receipt printers do not fall short of those expectations. Knowing that fact, there is no more doubt regarding why it is on this list. Make sure that you grab one for the printing of your coupons and receipts.
When it comes to design, its connectivity technology is that of USB. Its printing is not only thermal but also line by line. That statement means that it uses heat. It also says that it is faster than the counterpart character printers. The brand releases high-quality products and this one is no exception.
2. Epson ReadyPrint T20 Direct Thermal Printer – Monochrome – Desktop – Receipt Print (C31CB10021)
Epson again! That means a lot regarding the type of receipt printers that the company produces. Doesn’t that mean feeling the value of your money? That is what everyone is looking for in one. Take this opportunity and secure it.
For the design, let us start with the connectivity technology. This particular one uses a serial port. It is also a thermal as well as a line printer. If you need it one for travels, look no further. Since it is lightweight weighing 3.75 pounds, it is ideal. The ABS Plastic material guarantees the longevity of the item.
1. Star TSP100 TSP143U, USB, Receipt Printer – Not Ethernet Version.
On top of our list is one from Star Micronics. These receipt printers will surpass the expectations of any customer. It is also a complete package. Its contents are a paper roll, mounting kits, power cable, interface cable and last but not least an internal power supply.
Its plug and play design makes it a perfect choice for both the experts and the novices. You can redesign your receipts. In addition to that, you can add logo or coupons, enhance barcodes and preview receipts. It uses the thermal technology. That of connectivity is the USB. It will offer you its services for a long time.
It is important to note that all the above receipt printers are thermal. Instead of using ink, they use heat. With that maintenance becomes easy and cheap. Compared to their counterparts that use it, you do not need to buy ink, ribbon or cartridges.
Other than that, they print fast, and the operation is silent. Because they are lightweight, portability is not an issue. The space they occupy is minimal. The resolution is also fantastic. We considered that which makes it the ultimate list. All are good no doubt. The details help you narrow the list to one. It is advisable that you consider our recommendations.